The Beginners Bicycle Seminar will cover topics that will educate you to the bicycle so you feel more comfortable choosing this tool to help improve your endurance and strength. We will go over topics and questions such as:
- Which type of bike is best for you?
- How to change a flat tire
- What are all the moving parts and what do they do?
- How do I use clipless pedals?
- What are drop bars?
- How to performance your own maintenance
- And much, much more
Join me Saturday, August 11th 9:00am in store. Bring your bike and bring questions!
See you here!
Can you believe it's here? The 2018 games are just around the corner. Stop in to Tooth and Nail on Thursday August 2 at 6:00pm and to help celebrate the kickoff to this years event of the season!
All the big names are at it again. Will Matt Fraser be upset? How about Kara Saunders? Is this her year?
Come in for drinks, specials and more! See you Thursday!